Send to Kindle
- Flaws showing already on Kindle Paperwhite from Venturebeat, and
- Amazon admits its own shortcomings – as reported by Good EReader. Is this the best they can do? Is this news to Amazon? Have they not heard of that strange, new idea called “product testing”?
- Seems Amazon thinks this is a feature, not a bug. From their statement “These variations are normal and are located primarily in the margin where text is not present. The illumination is more even than that created by a book light or lighted cover. The contrast, resolution and illumination of the Paperwhite display is a significant step-up from our prior generation.”
- Amazon will rebate overcharges for Kindle e-Books from Mashable.
- Amazon opens Kindle Owners’ Lending Library in France, Germany and UK from Digital Book World.
- I’m sorry to say that the Kindle DX is all gone, even the refurbs, and is only available as a used now! I can’t help but wonder why companies get rid of a proven seller. Just seems counter-intuitive to me.